Maria's Ironing Arrow service on demand and on pedals

Hello

please note this is not a business or a company but a new environmental friendly service offered by a single individual looking for work! THE IRONING ARROW!

The Ironing Arrow is available in SE22 and surrounding areas.

I come on my bicycle, collect the laundry, do the ironing in my place without applying any fragrance and in perfect hygienic conditions and return it to you the day after.

No more creases and crinkles on your mind! In fact, nothing can tidy up the house and give you an instant sense of control and peace like taming the wild mass of laundry invading all your storage spaces - and beyond. With the ironing arrow the mess is gone overnight: you have all your lovely laundry done, folded and ready to be laid in your drawers and wardrobe the following morning. All ready for the day.

COLLECTION TIMES After 4:00 pm

DELIVERY TIMES Before 9:00 am

QUANTITY

One full Ikea bag max at the time (that is approx equal to two full big "bags for life")

PRICE

First service £49, subsequent services £45 - discounts may apply if you have a small load (such as half Ikea bag) or if you require a regular service! Please ask.

PAYMENT

Preferred methods of payment are bank transfer or cash in hand on the delivery day.

IS THE IRONING ARROW AVAILABLE ON PREMISES?

Yes, it is! If you require me to do the ironing in your house, you need to provide all the tools in order, a well ventilated room without pets or kids around, the laundry must be obviously clean and dry: I will be very happy to do the job on premises for you. I cannot stay in the house if there are smoke, candles, burning oils, painting and decoration substances and ongoing cleaning (due to allergies).

The service on premises will cost you £35 for 2 hours and £45 for 3h.

HOW TO BOOK

Please send DM or email / text with your address or postcode and a mobile phone number where I can contact you.

Do not forget to say when you require the ironing arrow service on demand - please give me three alternative dates if possible.

Availability is limited so contact me asap to avoid disappointment.

Many thanks

Maria

The Ironing Arrow Service

Call or Text with your postcode my dedicated phone number for The Ironing Service >>>> 07444689311

Archived