Dentist

ken78

Apart from eating soup and pain killers your only option to be see n more quickly is to go privately.

If your cheek becomes got and swollen it is worth trying 111 again and they will put you onto Kings Dental Hospital Emergancy clinic who may "patch u up"... I did it a few years ago - had to wait about 6 hrs, dentist did summut, gave me antibiotics until cd be followed up by NHS Dentist.

I'm with Dulwich Dental Clinic by the post office, on the lane. Haven't had to go for a while but they have been superb in the past when I have needed them quickly. Dr. Tremaine in particular is a terrific bloke.

Regarding the King's dental hosp, they don't do walk ins any more, you do have to be referred through 111 sadly.

Lots of people in the same boat, hope it gets better

I don't know about the waiting list, but I'm happy with mine next door to Lloyds on NX rd

And yes, it's disgusting you've got to wait when you're in pain and infected teeth can lead to very nasty consequences. As to what we've all been paying for for years, the NHS just isn't working

• 1 year later...
On 11/10/2022 at 22:52, Bic Basher said:

I use Bolney Court Dental Surgery on Lawrie Park Road, Sydenham. It's right outside the Cricketers Walk Bus Stop served by the 176/197.

Never had major issues getting an appointment and still takes NHS patients.

I'd discourage anyone in using Bolney Court as Bic and I want to keep this excellent practice to ourselves.  Sadly my family and friends did not heed my advice and many of them registered with it.