Heating Engineer & Plumber ( RECOMMEND)

thezone

Plumber and Heating Engineer

Hi, I would like to highly recommend Robert Mills at All Aspects Plumbing 07952584171. I had a central heating issue and a leak - Robert went above and beyond. He's knowledgeable, very friendly, works hard and had the know-how to figure ...

Plumber recommendation

Hi, I would like to highly recommend Robert Mills at All Aspects Plumbing 07952584171. I had a central heating issue and a leak - Robert went above and beyond. He's knowledgeable, very friendly, works hard and had the know-how to figure out the bad stuff done ...

Plumber & Heating Engineer

04 January, 2021 13:58 by jrling July 12, 11:21AM RECOMMEND Another post to recommend Rob Mills at All Aspects Plumbing (mobile 07952584171). We needed a tricky installation of a thermal store in a tight space. Rob turned up absolutely on time on both visits and got it all done ...

• 1 month later...

Rob Mills, All Aspects Plumbing (07952 584171)

Called out Rob to fix an urgent and clearly visible water leak from the boiler system which he promptly and efficiently fixed. This left a slow leak with no obvious source.

He made an attempt to find it’s source keeping me up-to-date with what he was doing as I looked on. As it was a slow leak this was not successful and Rob took no money for his time at this stage. I was then able, with some telephone guidance from Rob, to record and feed back what was going on in his absence. This was sufficient for him to diagnose a loss of pressure on the air side of the expansion vessel put it right.

Rob is capable, friendly and considerate and keeps you as informed as you want to be without wasting time. I intend to continue call on him for my plumbing and central heating jobs.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Yet another recommendation for plumber Rob Mills - fantastic service, above and beyond, unflappable especially when suppliers delivered faulty goods, sorted everything out for us for a very reasonable price. Heartily recommend 

Edited by Niconico

Another recommendation for Rob Mills at All Aspects Plumbing - he did a boiler service and fitted two rads for me yesterday. Did a fantastic job and went above and beyond to make sure everything was right. Really nice guy to work with too Would definitely recommend.