For Sale: Eve Double Mattress Topper (no cover) - £50

kt_s

Selling one Eve double mattress topper, a year old. RRP £250 but missing cover.

So comfortable, I've used this on both Eve and Ikea mattresses and makes so much difference to your sleep. Only selling because I recently got a kingsize bed. The mattress topper is high quality memory foam and very supportive, firm and comfortable.

I have a bad back and this really helped it, and if you move often it's a great way to make sure you'll have a good night's sleep wherever you move to without having to lug a mattress around. Comes rolled with carrying straps.

Cover unfortunately shrunk in the wash but works just the same with a sheet over it. You can buy a replacement cover from Eve if desired (they quoted me before and said it's £60) but I don't think it's necessary really.

Check their website for more information on composition.

Size is 135cm x 190cm, standard double.

Cash on collection, you could carry this with one person but better with two and even better with a car. I unfortunately don't have a car so can't drop it off.

IMG_9842.thumb.jpg.c16cffcd09a6dbb57926341c66a11640.jpg

IMG_9844.thumb.jpg.cdfa7a2dd5a851d079fa4591af40f48f.jpg

IMG_9843.thumb.jpg.5c63fba15bb82b3345f609db18796b1c.jpg

Archived