Found - presumed stolen - large grey ladies' bag

Fliss

I found the bag hidden behind some bags of leaves in my garden. I assume it's stolen as I believe people who steal bags will run round the corner, take the wallet or anything valuable and then dump the bag. The bag contains personal effects including a pair of glasses in a case. It contains a copy of the Evening Standard dated 21 September, which I guess is when the theft happened. It also contains a library book and a Southwark Presents card with the owner's name on it. She is called Rathna Ali. Does anyone know her? I would like to be able to get it back to her, as I know from personal experience that having your handbag stolen is just horrible!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much Fliss - so pleased to be reunited with my bag all due to your kind efforts and trouble!

Indeed my handbag was stolen and they took some items, but I’m very glad to be reunited with my bag and other personal effects.

Thank you 🙏

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I would highly recommend John for anyone needing plastering work. He carried out some plastering work in kitchen and hallway this August. He was polite, trustworthy and produced work to an excellent standard.  I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good plasterer. 
    • I’ve put this in the General ED forum but my be those on here who don’t read that   You can hire tools from the Library of Things. They offer Concession Membership. Worth looking at if you need a tool they have but won’t use one enough to justify buying one.    Although Southwark Council have been running this for a year I’ve only just seen it. Thought it might be of interest   https://www.libraryofthings.co.uk
    • Not sure if this is for here or the Lounge so admin please move if it shouldn’t be here.   You can hire tools from the Library of Things. They offer Concession Membership. Worth looking at if you need a tool they have but won’t use one enough to justify buying one.    Although Southwark Council have been running this for a year I’ve only just seen it. Thought it might be of interest   https://www.libraryofthings.co.uk
    • We have found some items in our garden that obviously belong to someone who has been mugged.  They have appeared overnight Also a girl was screaming on Champion Hill last night and I am wondering if the two things are connected.  Please PM me if you want to ask anything I will let the police know but not sure if they'll bother looking for the owner! PLEASE NOTE: a warning to all young women, Champion Hill is a bit of a mugging hot spot right now so if you're going out that way take your 2nd best phone and don't keep your bank card in the cover!  Edited to add. The muggers seem to be targeting lone girls hence the point above
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In