SOLD - White Company Heart Oven Dish, Large

RichardH

White Company Stoneware Large Heart Oven Dish

£25.00, RRP £48.00

The White Company website states that the stoneware oven dish is "perfect for cooking hearty shepherd’s pies and lasagne or serving salads and nibbles. This deep family-sized dish is made... in Portugal and features a hand-painted pale". The website also states that the dish is made from "robust, scratch-resistant clay" and has a "white glaze with subtle grey patina trim".

Size - H7cm x W33cm. Care - Dishwasher-, microwave-, oven- and freezer-safe.

To see the original listing on the White Company Website, visit:

https://www.thewhitecompany.com/uk/Porto-Stoneware-Large-Heart-Oven-Dish/p/CRHDL?CM_MMC=Affiliates-_-VigLinkInc-_-AWINUK-_-text&ProGrpCode=SALE10END&utm_source=AWINUK&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=FY19&utm_term=85386&utm_content=text&sv_campaign_id=85386&sv_tax1=affiliate&sv_tax2=&sv_tax3=Sovrn+Commerce&sv_tax4=l8mzqsdudn03jrbg01b1b&sv_affiliate_id=85386&awc=4802_1664451997_1dba52bb2e05843ab8714da22b77ea24

Comes in original box.

COLLECTION FROM SYDENHAM, SE26

Photo1.thumb.JPG.3673e502850ac837b92128d10c3fbf4f.JPG

Photo2.JPG.1bdc34d117956b34d73b692f7549a362.JPG

Photo3.thumb.JPG.e284cfeff5c9decf952b81e24b0b91c7.JPG

Archived