anyone else slightly fed up with Open Reach works on Barry Road ?

Maybe I'm less tolerant than others or less understanding of how a faster internet trumps all ,but I'm a tiny bit pissed off with the disruption .

I guess it's easier and possibly safer for pedestrians to cross over and use the pavement on the opposite side than it would be for traffic to be incommoded ,but I do feel for those with pushchairs and toddlers .

It would have been nice if some effort have been made to clean off the mud all over our path across our forecourt to our front door .Even nicer if the excavation hadn't undermined the adjacent two paving slabs at the end of our pathway causing them to subside. They weren't completely level before work began so it would be hard to argue for making good .I hadn't realised they would be digging so close otherwise I'd have taken photos .

Then there's the coincidence of a water leak being discovered exactly where the digging was taking place .And now the disappearance of the workforce . Though in truth the word workforce could only be used to describe one third of the 3 guys outside my dwelling .Unless you count leaning on my fence while watching your youngest colleague as work.