SOLD - PAIR OF WEATHERED GARDEN STONE CAST VICTORIAN ANTIQUE URNS ON PLINTHS - £80 for pair ONO

shakespeare22

A great pair of weathered composite stone garden large urns on plinths with decorated bowls and rims standing 61 cm high and with a diameter of 42cm.

The pair are weathered with moss and lichen so would fit right into any outdoor space and look like they have been there for years! If you wanted to clean them up then I'm sure a good clean & some TLC would get them much cleaner . One is a bit wobbly on the base which can be easily fixed. I inherited them & I believe they are genuine French antiques. Unfortunately they don't suit our garden & we haven't got the space for them.

They are extremely heavy but the urns and bases are two separate pieces which makes for easier transportation. They attach together by a metal rod.

Please see photographs.

These sell for 100's of pounds usually so grab a bargain! I just want them to be loved....

You are welcome to come & view them. We live in Peckham Rye just off Bellenden Road.

Thanks!

IMG_4911.thumb.jpeg.6f5788cfffd67682600ca15b99ac844a.jpeg

IMG_4910.thumb.jpeg.5289b279bba1f28f61591b0c86298398.jpeg

IMG_4909.thumb.jpeg.6e0df0a0d05e5f31b8761c12be7e4519.jpeg

IMG_4907.thumb.jpeg.e3ad915fcd07213427717dd4a8f86cd6.jpeg

Archived