Police at the bus stop

Saigon

Hello you all! This is my first post.

I am writing here cause I would like to know if anyone is aware of what happened last night probably between 18 and 19 in front of bus stop F "Champion Hill"?

Walking home I saw a police car parked along the sidewalk where the bus stop is with tape securing the area. There was a cardboard wall raised to hide something with a curtain hiding what was behind. The two police officers present at that time looked like they were waiting for something but did not seem to be in much of a rush or anything. By walking past I was able to get a sneak peek of what was behind the curtain and I only saw a "blanket" covering something... Now, my first thought was someone had died and the police had covered the scene, but it is all my own speculation.

Does anyone know exactly what went on? Mostly out of curiosity, but I would like to know if there is anything to be aware of too.

Edited by Saigon

I haven't a clue but if it was an actual crime scene I think there would be more than a couple of police stood there with a small area taped off.

In fact you wouldn't be able to even walk past because forensics would need to examine the scene.

so its a mystery but crime related?

I doubt it especially if a fatality is involved.