whateley rd - antisocial behaviuor at No 66

nbn

hi all

i live on whateley rd ( just by the police station at the top end of LL ) and am sick and tired of the 'animals' at No 66 who are blatently sticking there fingers up at the system who houses them , feeds them etc etc

they regularly hang out of their windows looking half cut and making alot of noise, shouting and swearing at each other late at night, having aggressive water fights all the way down the street making passers by wary they'll get targeted.

how is it that these oinks can get away with such anti social behaviour? I'm pretty sure all residents on whateley road want rid of them

anyone got any ideas ??

I passed on the other side yesterday because of the roadworks, and they were shouting and carrying on at me for walking past. They are foul mouthed ill tempered 'animals' and are frequently sat on the steps of their house being obnoxious to anyone who comes within bellowing distance of them.

How is it that a small minority of creatures like this can inflict themselves on a community and not get dealt with. When you compare it with SeanmLow getting an extortionate fine for dropping a cigar butt, and these people are free to upset all and sundry.

I feel sorry for you nbn and anyone else living close to them.

We've been here before - the forum is not a place to target identifiable neighbours in disputes. If you want to discuss this issue on the forum then you will have to do so without naming names - and you have clearly identified these people in your post - which is wrong.