huge bundle of guinea pig cage and equipment

nickysydenham

We no longer have guinea pigs as pets and so have a huge amount of items looking for a new home. Apart from outdoor cage, everything bought from new and used for only 1-1.5 years (total new cost circa £600+) when we looked after 3 rescue guinea pigs.

Would ideally like indoor equipment to go altogether to someone who is perhaps starting out with guinea pigs or moving inside from an outside hutch. If local to Sydenham area (SE26, near Sydenham station) I could offer delivery for a small donation/bottle of wine (?). Outdoor hutch = FREE, All other items I'm happy to take offers, but if all (hopefully) going together I would suggest a donation of around £50-60, but priority will be given to whoever can collect soonest. Some photos are attached, but please message me for more, or if you have any further questions.

I can't seem to be able to attach photos.... please contact me, and I will share...

Outdoor hutch (FREE) - double height hutch with ramp, internal size about 106cm by 40cm, purchased 2nd hand from rescue center so condition is fair, but still functioning (best suited to no more than 2 guinea pigs). Comes with rain cover and we have fitted thermal wool insulation between hutch and raincover.

INDOOR ITEMS (purchased new from www.kaveecage.co.uk) :

- white C and C cage panels and fixings (currently set up as a double height 4 by 2 cage, with two 2 by 1 loft areas at each end - though I did originally have it set up as a fully double storey 4 by 2 cage with internal ramp).

- grey cage liners (2 no. 3 by 2, and 2no. 2 by 1 (loft) liners with ramp) ... in used condition, but easy to buy similar new ones, if preferred.

- 4 No. large rectangular (3 by 2) fleeces (2 in rainbow stripes, 2 in B&W cow print)

- 4 No. loft section(2 by 1 with ramp) fleeces (2 in rainbow stripes, 2 in B&W cow print)

- white Ikea table that cage sits on (dims 75cm by 150cm, height 73cm) to save your back!

- pet carrier (for cats, but suitable for 2 or 3 guinea pigs)

- some accessories such as water bottles, a water bowl that fixes inside the cage, small dustpan and brush for tidying cage, food bowls, etc.

- v. large plastic storage tub for storing the clean fleeces

- a white nappy bucket with lid for storing waste inside the house temporarily

- pop up play pen for guinea pigs to be confined in when out of the cage, hexagon shaped.

Archived