White lop eared dwarf rabbit - Free to good home 🐇🐰

harris20

White 4 year old castrated male dwarf-lop well behaved bunny who lives outside and has been lovingly looked after. Comes with 2 storey hutch, hay, straw ,food and litter has good experience with children and is brave and scares foxes away.

Doesn’t bite. Litter tray trained and can be taken inside in the winter. Is FREE to loving home and comes with all his stuff. Doesn’t mind being looked after by strangers when owners are on holiday. Uses litter tray so only needs to be cleaned out fortnightly.

Castrated and in good health.

FA97230C-4D81-4FBD-9A00-BECC9A4F1C56.thumb.jpeg.71ac553239f52f69846bef96559ac1d7.jpeg

95223E13-16E0-48DA-9A94-AB4FA0F48151.thumb.jpeg.25935e8d77b770471ac1e96264f4f079.jpeg

A572D44C-7249-4FDB-8086-98E3F394950C.thumb.jpeg.f1bcf4ff107bb7874295c6f528037d21.jpeg

• Administrator

Pets are not allowed to be sold or given away on the forum as per the forum rules. There is a process to follow to ensure pets go to an appropriate home.

Goods sold on EDF must be legal, safe, accurately described and fit for purpose. The following items are additionally not allowed to be sold: Pets, Alcohol, Tobacco products, Knives, Weapons or replica weapons (i.e copies, replicas, lookalikes etc).

The best option would be to take them to the vets. More info: https://www.saveafluff.co.uk/rehome-rabbit

Archived