Tessa Jowell HC.

NoodlesRL

Hi there

I'm trying to persuade my elderly neighbour to transfer to Tessa Jowell HC as his current GP is truly terrible. I know he should be recieving better care. Understandably, he's worried about "frying pan to fire", so I thought I'd reach out to you guys for some help.

If you have any experience with TJHC, could you drop me a line? I'd be very grateful.

I'm with them, but a light user of their services, so not sure how an elderly patient will fare.

They rely heavily on an initial online enquiry and it's often difficult to get through on the phone.

However, care is seems very good once you've made it through the initial consultation process.

> TJ is fine, get referred there by Forest Hill Rd Group Practice and can't think of any issues.

If it's a referral I suspect that's to the Extended Primary Care Service, also based at TJHC, which acts as a backup to the 13 or so South Southwark practices, rather than to the main GP practice. They're different entities, though I don't know how the EPCS operate in practice. More details at https://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=2254891#p2254891