Missing Black & White Cat Hillcourt Road Area

Ronnijade

Marmite is missing again from Hillcourt Road. He usually wanders off for days a time so this isn’t unusual at all (he frequents Camberwell Old Cemetery for some reason) but it’s been over a week since he’s been back now and I’m getting worried. He is a LARGE (not fat, but impressively big) male black and white cat, neutered but not microchipped. He’s been found on Ryedale before so it’s been confirmed he definitely wanders. If you’ve seen him please contact me ASAP! Thank you.

Picture attached (he’s the one on the left)

CB26EC9D-197E-40FA-AC75-FB94075F79CB.thumb.jpeg.0a8cfe44fda4063e49d9666e68cf780a.jpeg

Has this car been found?x

Please get him microchipped :( It only costs £30

If someone thinks he is a stray and scoops him up and takes him to a vet it is likely you wont see him again or get him back as not chipped and no way of contacting you. Most vets only keep for 7 days for someone to come forward and then rehome if not chipped :( Also if the worst does happen, there is no way of them contacting you to let you know.

Worth calling all local vets and seeing if there x

I know. We’ve been saying we’re getting him microchipped and then we never get around to it. Reckless considering how often he does runners…

When he gets back (I wholeheartedly believe he’s in the area somewhere, like I said this isn’t the first time he’s wandered off) I’m going to book him an appointment ASAP.

He’s home! It’s so odd that he returns as soon as I make a post on here. Please let me reiterate as I have done in previous posts that he will be getting microchipped now and that if you see Marmite, DO NOT TAKE HIM IN OR FEED HIM. He is obviously going missing for weeks at a time every time he leaves the house for some reason or another.