>

> Good fun had by all, the EDF Blanket was well

> populated.

>

> Next time - more food stalls needed. Blue Mountain

> seemed to have a monopoly and ran out of food

> quite quickly.

xxxxxxx

Yes please, more food stalls, at 1.30pm we were looking for lunch and ended up trolling back up LL to find it, there being no jerk chicken left and nothing else around but cakes ... great, but not really what you fancy at Sunday lunchtime ....

Still, a nice bottle of Old Peculier (sic) made up for it, thanks Ray :)-D

Yes - you're right - the fair in Dulwich Park usually has more of the fete / activity type thingees.

I do like the fair on goose green though but it could have a little bit more of a community feel. I don't know - maybe invite some of the community groups to host a stall as a fundraiser with a game or something. There's plenty of room.

As always you can't please everybody all of the time. Anyone who has any bright ideas for next year and is willing to volunteer to help make them happen should get in touch. I ran the event as a volunteer without any funding so there is a limit to what one person can produce on the day. So if you are willing to give up some of your free time and help, do get in touch.

Angela

[email protected]

Well congratulations, it was great.

I can't help with having more food stalls, but the Goose would be happy to organise some folkie stuff for next year's festival - not just music - Morris dancers anyone?

xx

:)-D

It was (as someone said earlier) more of a trinket market than anything else.

Homemade jewellery, hemp bags and fudge are all very well, but what the people really want is a coconut shy, guess the weight of the pumpkin, crockery smashing, the stocks (Foxtons staff, obviously) and a tombola.

Angela

I'm sorry. I can see that a massive amount of effort went into organising the event and I think you and whoever else was involved did brilliantly. As I said I think its just my taste which is, in any case, better served in other bits of the festival.

What I was clumsily trying to say was that the bits I enjoyed most were the things like the donkeys, the singers and even the police - who dressed my small children up in riot gear (without batons...).

Really well done and thank you for doing it.

georgia Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It's a great photo! I spotted our crowd.(Taken

> from a flat window over the road Sue!)

xxxxxx

That's not nearly as much fun :)):)):))