Medela Breastpump & Bustier - almost brand new

ED_Member

Medela Freestyle Flex Double Electric Breast Pump & Bustier (size M). Like new & boxed.

Two of the four bottles have some superficial sterilising marks (from pan sterilising once) - photo attached.

I have copied the Amazon info below.

Only used a couple of times. Boxed. With proof of purchase. Really good pump, portable and easy to use.

£200 for both.

Thanks

About this item:

Pump, wherever: This compact, light and portable Freestyle Flex breast pump from Medela has a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts for up to eight double-pumping sessions from a full charge

Track progress via app: Connect Freestyle Flex to the free MyMedela app, download on your smartphone to register and track pumping progress

Designed to fit: The oval shape of the PersonalFit Flex shield with its soft, smooth, flexible rim can be rotated 360 degrees, so you can easily adapt its position to suit your breast shape

Comfortable, efficient expression: Complete with PersonalFit Flex breast shields for more comfort and improved milk flow, overflow protection meanwhile prevents milk spilling into the tubing and motor

Items delivered: 1 x Double electric breast pump, 4 x PersonalFit Flex breast shield, 1 x tubing, 4 x 150 ml breast milk bottle, 2 x bottle stand, 1 x USB power adaptor, 1 x carry bag, 1 x cooler

tempImageOzKQha.thumb.gif.fbdee9270105b55a92932590fa743d50.gif

tempImagendt2lY.thumb.gif.c38f29f623d1fc0f95cd2c0c9f28096d.gif

tempImageS5y33B.thumb.gif.e4b0165fe1756ce53548b10f20e7da46.gif

tempImageMopRla.thumb.gif.6198b69cdb6dc8eba780f37825a33286.gif

tempImageVUbKIo.thumb.gif.4a40de62747f6961f940ee596bbf2152.gif

tempImagedgWAwT.gif.2d85268e29a25dd597e4dd5546ab1507.gif

tempImaget0aXXR.gif.b1267db7515e9671a7e66c5eb46372fc.gif

Archived