Maths tutoring for 8-16 year olds.

ArhanLuthra

Hello, my name is Arhan Luthra and I am a maths tutor currently living in East Dulwich.

I have just finished my A levels at the Charter School North Dulwich where I achieved 4A* including an A* in maths.

I am passionate about Maths and I can help students who have fallen behind or are struggling with Maths post-lockdown to catch up and progress going into a new school year. I am a responsible, hardworking student who will commit 100 percent to teaching and improving my student's confidence to ensure they are able to keep up going into the new year, where it can be very easy to fall behind.

Education and experience:

A Levels:

4 A* in Maths, Chemistry, Physics and EPQ.

GCSE:

9 9's, 2 8's including 9s in Maths and Further Maths.

Past experience:

Tutored two students throughout last year aged 7 and 11, currently tutoring a year 10 student. Students made great progress in maths during the course of my teaching.

I offer a range of different tutoring styles tailored to individual needs. This could be simply going over school work and homework with a student and to ensure that they fully understand what they're learning at school, or more in depth past paper questions and exam technique so that the student is completely ready for whatever exam or test they have coming up. Whatever the students needs, I will cater my teaching to get the most out of my lessons :).

Lessons can be in person (East Dulwich and surrounding areas) or online as preferred. My rate is £25 an hour.

Please feel free to get in touch for any questions or queries, my phone number is 07389062877. I am able to provide references if required.

Thanks a lot!

Archived