2 x white cow hide rugs for sale

buffruffly

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• This is not unusual.   The entire park is full of dogs off the lead   so when people try to be responsible dog owners and exercise their dogs on the lead it is totally impossible.  As the other dogs constantly run up to, bark and irritate the dogs on the leads and stupid owners don't do anything to prevent them.  I thought people who live in Dulwich might have been able to read, understand and follow simple signs with words and pictorial instructions.  But they obviously can not.   The rules are there for a reason but obviously do not apply to when it suits people.   
    • Looking for beans to refill a bean bag! Please send me a Private Message if you have any? Many thanks
    • Almost the entire park to use for her dogs and this (German accent?) woman at 9am for Park Run point blank refused to remove them, stating she has poo bags. Very identifiable pink beanie, Alsatian and Spaniel. Told me I must be menopausal to care so much. Sitting right in front of the NO DOGS sign.    
    • We got a delivery today in the Gardens. It's only the second bit of post we've seen in five working days. My postman told me the the local MP had visited their office this week to find out what was going on. Hopefully the visit will give them a kick up the backside if they're were being slack.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In