Where do we now go? Tandoori nights closing

Jamming

• 2 months later...

if you want a curry try this one the price's are out of this world .... if any one can beat them for value i would like to know we have at least 2 a week just click on the link and see the cost of your takeaway

https://www.chefonline.co.uk/spices-peckham-south-east-london-se15/menu

Have used them quite a few times. Don’t eat meat so usually order a selection of side dishes including saag aloo/anything saag related/coconut naan/samosas and onion bhajis. Minimum order for delivery is £15.

• 4 months later...
On 23/08/2022 at 23:10, yummumbums said:

For a takeaway we use Mirash but to eat in we enjoy the Indian dining club. It is a little further away on the Dulwich/Norwood border. They are good if you are after something a little different to the norm.

Ordered from Mirash earlier this week for the first time.  Very enjoyable. 

1 hour ago, L_M said:

Mirash and memsab both nice. Prefer dining in.

Not used for a bit, but found Rajah Rowing- up near the Plough on LL (takeaway only) to be good

Mirash is my go to for takeaway these days. Memsaab have increased their prices quite a bit from when I last used them - understandable I guess in the current environment. Not sure how Mirash have kept their's so low given cost increases, there's quite a price differential between the two now.

4 hours ago, kerry2015 said:

Mirash is my go to for takeaway these days. Memsaab have increased their prices quite a bit from when I last used them - understandable I guess in the current environment. Not sure how Mirash have kept their's so low given cost increases, there's quite a price differential between the two now.

Check out the prices at Spices in Nunhead.  They are who I usually use now, but thought I’d try Mirash for a change.

On 13/04/2023 at 12:45, kerry2015 said:

The price hike is certainly more noticeable at the weekends if you're ordering online... expect at least an extra tenner whacked on than earlier in the week.

Food and service always good though!