Habitat sofa like New £100 RRP £1000

RachelB0403

Sofa has been in an office and barely used. Hoping to see as soon as possible as I don’t have room for it.

Happy to help with carrying to a vehicle. We are located near Rye Lane with east access back entrance.

Message me for further details 07724929219

Thank you,

Rachel

8D1A68BA-E3D3-4CB9-9FF0-A12572E8B253.jpeg.eb25dce08ecf9ad9f7dd28ee36b284e8.jpeg

62C8EA72-B357-4606-B09C-B2F23BFB8A6D.jpeg.89eb5389183a007aa6e041f1edd46cfc.jpeg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I have never spotted no dog signs for that part of the park?? 
    • I wonder would people be able to understand any warning signs about 🐺🐺🐺 The people with free running dogs are always the first to complain when a dog on a lead barks back at their precious dog.  Especially when the dog on the lead is a large dog.  The poor dog  was literally minding their own business walking along whilst the other dogs take turns to ambush them.   So the wolves could be a brilliant idea.   As these dogs could jump into ambush the wolves.  And then well behaved dogs on a leash and responsible dog ( or those who can understand text and pictorial information) owners could walk along in peace.   And also enjoy the local public parks.  
    • Love it, let's rewild Dulwich Park, beavers, cranes, wolves and even bears.  Thanks for making me think of this.
    • We highly recommend Aria at A.F.E. Plumbing. This week he replaced our Saniflo which was in a dire condition quickly and efficiently for a very reasonable price. He is very friendly and would definitely go to him again.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In