REDUCED: MADE Kingsize Grey Bed with Mattress

jcmathisen

A king size bed from MADE. We bought it around five years ago - as a guest bed - so has been rarely used. Closest in style to MADE's Rafferty bed - but with a cleaner, more geometric headboard.

Upholstered in a mid-grey fabric, with dark wood legs. No marks or scratches.

Frame is:

160 cm in width

210 cm in length

90 cm in height

Mattress is medium firm and 25 cm thick.

We will dismantle it, but you will need to come and collect it (which includes bringing it downstairs - although we will help you with that if you like.)

Price for bed and mattress together: £200

IMG_5972.jpeg.fbc920545a7e211734641dc17b23530b.jpeg

IMG_5969.thumb.jpeg.b5c372317209d2cfb337d8cc602cfd4f.jpeg

IMG_5971.thumb.jpeg.0db959d1b1bc580000f3b38170c34df1.jpeg

IMG_5970.thumb.jpeg.056d5e42ccb9ac097ba51cebcd0d172d.jpeg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I have never spotted no dog signs for that part of the park?? 
    • I wonder would people be able to understand any warning signs about 🐺🐺🐺 The people with free running dogs are always the first to complain when a dog on a lead barks back at their precious dog.  Especially when the dog on the lead is a large dog.  The poor dog  was literally minding their own business walking along whilst the other dogs take turns to ambush them.   So the wolves could be a brilliant idea.   As these dogs could jump into ambush the wolves.  And then well behaved dogs on a leash and responsible dog ( or those who can understand text and pictorial information) owners could walk along in peace.   And also enjoy the local public parks.  
    • Love it, let's rewild Dulwich Park, beavers, cranes, wolves and even bears.  Thanks for making me think of this.
    • We highly recommend Aria at A.F.E. Plumbing. This week he replaced our Saniflo which was in a dire condition quickly and efficiently for a very reasonable price. He is very friendly and would definitely go to him again.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In