Grey Velvet Ottoman Storage Bed and matching ottoman

LinziS

Hi,

I am selling my modern Ottoman Grey Velvet ottoman bed frame - it is a fabric upholstered ottoman bed with chesterfield style padded headboard with matching fabric buttons and with loads of storage underneath while still looking stylish

The Ottoman base is very deep and stores LOADS, it opens with a handle at the bottom and the gas piston arms make it easy to operate. It's a great looking bed, very stylish with no marks on the fabric.

It is a standard double in size - I have a very small bedroom so it looks big in the pictures.

Also I must say it is coming assembled which in itself is a godsend as those ottoman beds are notoriously hideous to put together

This also comes with a matching chesterfield ottoman blanket box that sits wonderfully at the foot of the bed.

I am looking for £150 for the bed and £50 for the ottoman or nearest offer. Looking for collection this weekend.

Dimensions are

Bed:

Headboard height 121cm

Length 220cm

Width 146cm

Depth of Storage 30cm

Ottoman:

Height 40cm

Width 34cm

Length 78cm

NB Selling only the bed frame not the mattress

C125CF9F-F2FF-48C1-80EA-2AC2F7F79295.thumb.jpeg.03ee0e4696b90ec1f64fc45bb5246c76.jpeg

5DF63B81-6C72-46D8-AB6F-29C5F50EB3C5.thumb.jpeg.e4b76062e00e4c677b36822f6196e510.jpeg

D542B25A-8110-4D42-9143-EBDA8C082D3B.thumb.jpeg.c47d88f63c72a999268c6af011e0d8b9.jpeg

Archived