Shabby Chic furniture set. £100 for all. Dressing table, bedside drawers and cabinet.

DRESSING TABLE £50 ONO: This is a beautiful vintage make up desk/dressing table. I don’t know how old it is. Only selling as I have to downsize due to moving :( all drawers work fine! The lights are just attached and plug in via a usb plug. I can remove them if unwanted.

It needs some repair on one of the mirrors. Please see pictures. A screw has come loose. I haven’t tried to fix it, I just balance the mirror and it’s fine.

It desk itself does not disassemble in any way! The mirrors can come off and that’s it. The rest is one piece. You can have the pink stool for free if wanted. desk.thumb.jpg.d0a68cd868b9da177dc0ca2a65e6800a.jpg

BEDSIDE DRAWERS £10 each: 3 drawers. All drawers work/run smoothly. Wooden. drawers1.thumb.jpg.b83c4bb08572de30d08587ad1918831f.jpg

CABINET £30 ONO: super solid and beautiful cabinet. Doors open up to a large space with a shelf in the middle. also has as compartment you can pull out and use as a desk. The bottom has the same layout as the top. cabinet.thumb.jpg.41d3585d71724e1f2327350c4dae91ac.jpg

Collection only and you’ll need to move it yourself as I am unable to lift so I can’t help (I’m so sorry!)

Any questions, please ask!! I have so many more pictures but only 3 could be added. Let me know if you want me to email you more. and i have a video of the items.

Am in SE22, off Barry road. I live in a 1st floor flat (so one flight of stairs to go down)

Archived