Cot bed and matching dresser/changing table - by East Coast Nursery £200

MDMDPD

Used but still in good condition, matching cot bed and changing table.

White and wood finish - White with chestnut/wallnut coloured wood edging.

Cot bed has storage drawer underneath and changing unit has 3 very deep drawers

Style 'Cuba' by East Coast Nursery

Cotbed

H 93, W 75, L 152 cm

Uses 140 x 70 cm mattress (not included)

Integrated changer top

H 93, W 88, L 55.5 cm

3 deep drawers

The set is currently disassembled for storage so I only have photos from the internet

This set was around £600 new, looking for £200

The furniture is currently disassembled and is very heavy. Buyer will need to reassemble cotbed, we have original instructions. Changing unit is fully assembled, please check dimensions for transportation. Collection only from East Dulwich

Description from internet

East Coast Cuba Cot Bed and Dresser The East Coast Cuba Cot Bed and Dresser create a stylish and practical nursery set for your little one. Taking its inspiration from mid-century furniture, the rounded-square designs and combination of white and wood finishes will impress in any nursery. There's an under-bed drawer for handy extra storage too. The cot converts easily to a toddler bed with an additional end panel, making the transition to a traditional bed much easier for your child. The 3-position base can be adjusted to best suit your little one, and the sides feature protective teething rails to look after your baby's gums. The dresser has 3 spacious drawers to store plenty of clothes and other essentials to keep the nursery nice and tidy. It also features cut-out handles and an integrated changer top that's compatible with standard changing mats. Cot Bed: Easily converts into a toddler bed

https://www.pramcentre.co.uk/cots-c218/east-coast-cuba-room-set-p4224

cb2.thumb.jpg.922ad8db153c5e99effbca31493d0911.jpg

cb1.thumb.jpg.01ffa581a66c5ce7973ab8b7615a721f.jpg

Archived