Tall beggar on Lordship lane

There's a tall beggar on Lordship Lane almost everyday. I walked out the dentist he's there, he walks up and down North Cross Road, I've even seen him outside the Tesco near Peckham Rye. I've seen him buying drugs at the cafe opposite marks. He seems harmless enough but the begging is persistant 'psst psst sis sis or uncle uncle' or taking a seat next to at the bus stop.

Does he bother anyone else? I just feel he's getting more and more pushy and makes me want to avoid the area.

Tall slim black guy?

If it’s the same person, I find he can be rather intimidating.

He tried to pounce on me once, watching me while I was in the post office.

Because I had made a cash withdrawal I made sure I put the money away safely.

I felt like he was trying to intimidate me, & I am definitely not a person who is easy to feel that way.

When I came out of the post office he asked me for money, little me looked him straight in the eyes & said no, I don’t have any for him!

Ever since then, he knows me, sees me & then looks away!

He knows I’m not one to mess with 😜

Saw this guy mid week hassling people outside the post office and the sweet shop on lordship Lane, a guy from a wagon possibly council or a builder got into his wagon and then saw what the guy was doing so he got out and approached the guy and basically told him to sort his shit out because he is pissing people off who have no business with him.

The beggar guy seemed to shut up for a bit but carried on after the wagon drove off.

Been around a while this guy and he’s determined to just ruin that moment you’re near him.

Yep I’ve seen the same guy but as I’m pushing the buggy and owner have my other kids with me , he’s never asked me for money. But I’ve seen him pester everyone! I’m genuinely surprised that he has the decency to not ask a mum of 3! Or maybe it’s the glare I give him that puts him off. Looks like a crack head to me, early in his drug abuse life as he’s still fairly well dressed and clean appearance.

Yep I’ve seen the same guy but as I’m pushing the buggy and often have my other kids with me , he’s never asked me for money. But I’ve seen him pester everyone! I’m genuinely surprised that he has the decency to not ask a mum of 3! Or maybe it’s the glare I give him that puts him off. Looks like a crack head to me, early in his drug abuse life as he’s still fairly well dressed and clean appearance.