Sold! 2x Habitat /Argos Home / Scandinavia White Wooden Wardrobes (Now dismantled)

A pair of wardrobes purchased from Argos last year.

Separately priced at £80 for the 2 drawer/2 door and £75 for the 2 door but I would prefer to sell them together if possible and would discount the price to £140 (£15 off) which less than half the price paid.

Original cost £285 for the pair. £155 for the 2 drawer/2 door & £140 for the 2 door. They're still on the website (prices have increased now) under product codes 621/6977 and 601/6146. Originally listed as Argos Habitat when purchased. Now listed under Argos Home on their website.

They're still in good condition but they do have some marks & lines etc (see all photos).

The white original knobs have been changed to plain wooden knobs

They have now been dismantled. Please check the height and depth to make sure your vehicle can carry them as you may need a car or van.

Collection from SE22

*You will need to add your own wall fittings if you want to secure them to walls

Instructions for assembling the 2 door 2 drawer are available on the argos support website under their item numbers.

argos-support.co.uk/instruction-manual/5031579-argos-home-scandinavia-pine-2-door-2-drawer-wardrobe.pdf

Instructions for 2 door

argos-support.co.uk/instruction-manual/6301992-scandinavia-2-door-wardrobe-pine.pdf

Details from Argos for the 2-door

A nod to the Nordic. Our Scandinavia Collection represents the best of the interiors trend. Simplicity, function, connection to the natural world. This solid pine wardrobe has ample hanging space, so all your best clothes have their own home. Dresses, skirts, shirts and suits hang neatly, and there's room below them for shoes or storage boxes. Painted white, this wardrobe has a clean, fresh appeal that looks great with any dcor style you slot it into.

Part of the Scandinavia collection.

Made of pine.

Wooden handles.

Additional handles not included.

2 doors.

Metal runners.

1 fixed hanging rail.

Hanging rail holds up to 8kg.

If this product is over 60cm high it must be securely attached to the wall to prevent overturning.

Dimensions:

Size H180, W75, D53cm.

Internal hanging space H150, W64, D48cm.

Handle size: L3.5, W3.5cm.

Weight 34kg.

Details for the 2-drawer/2door

A nod to the Nordic. Our Scandinavia Collection represents the best of the interiors trend. Simplicity, function, connection to the natural world. This solid pine wardrobe has ample hanging space and 2 drawers, so all your best clothes have their own home. Dresses, skirts, shirts and suits hang neatly, and jumpers are folded away. Painted white, this wardrobe has a clean, fresh appeal that looks great with any dcor style you slot it into.

Part of the Scandinavia collection.

Made of pine.

Wooden handles.

2 doors.

2 drawers with metal runners.

1 fixed hanging rail.

Hanging rail holds up to 8kg.

If this product is over 60cm high it must be securely attached to the wall to prevent overturning.

Dimensions:

Size H180, W75, D53cm.

Internal hanging space H118, W64, D48cm.

Internal drawer H9.65, W58.9, D35cm.

Handle size: L3.5, W3.5cm.

Weight 38kg.

BothWardrobes.thumb.jpg.946a20ac24b9769d0d6e0789ef16a6d9.jpg

Archived