(now found) rescue dog on the loose, please keep an eye out

Please circulate: a very poorly looking dog, who is called Kiki, a rescue from abroad, skin in terrible condition, looks very obviously poorly, is on the run in east Dulwich. She was found earlier on Dulwich Park, taken by a kind person on a local dog owners whatsapp group to a vet, owner located, but has slipped her collar when the kindly person was putting her back in his van after the vets visit. This has just happened. Lordship Lane and headed towards Lycott Grove. Please circulate and reply here if you find her? I can post on the WhatsApp group if anyone sees her. Please try to catch her if you see her. Just spoken to Battersea dogs home. They have had a call from the owner reporting her missing. Please call Battersea if you find her and try to keep her safe. Battersea and the owner are in touch.

i spotted her at about 2 o'clock running up Townley Road.

Followed all around the village with the help of a kind couple but she evaded capture. Very nervous, won't be lured with treats.

We lost sight of her around 3 o'clock at the junction of Turney Road and the Village - the pavements and road were very busy and she may have hidden in shrubbery or headed back to the Park.

I don?t know if this is related but a lady found a ginger terrier and is looking for it?s owner. I have contact information. On Underhill (Horniman end)

The dog does not look poorly.

PM me if you know this dog. Thanks!

Hoping for sightings and please do post here if there are any. And if anyone sees her, please do try to get hold of her. Battersea are in touch with the owner so they are the best people to call but we have people on a local dog owners group who might be able to jump in a car to get her and keep her until her owner can get to her.

Happy ending, the rescue charity which rehomed Kiki has confirmed she Bast been reunited with her new family (who are buying a tracking device!). They were very shaken. Amazing work by Liam of Dawgs pet sitting who had managed to get her to a local vet before she escaped again, and all the amazing people who searched for her.