b b q

ken78

With the BBQ header, why not host a promo BBQ event with a demo of your machine and ?3 for each pint dispense?

Fire up your barbie and I'll bring along the veggie burgers for Cauli. KidK will do the music and Lilly will do the belly dancing.

Gotta be a really great do!

What a great idea 💡 won't charge per pint just a fee to get in.how do you know lily can dance ? let alone kidk doing the music, and only 3 coming have not heard form the dick (cauli)yet think he's upset that he ain't got a beer machine.... never mind

i can just see you (Cauliflowerear) in a pub or restaurant try before you buy, i bet you are a bundle of fun to go out with, the bag of chisel is just for you then ? not only a dick but a tight dick AND NO YOU CAN'T BUY THE BEER MACHINE you had your chance and lost it

Cauliflowerear Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> sspringer Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Why not list it on Ebay. That way you will have

> a

> > wider market and you will get a fair price

> with

> > no hassle.

>

>

> I offered him a fair price, but he had a hissy fit

> and blew the opportunity.

Fair price when ??? STILL A DICK JUST GETTING BIGGER

Cauliflowerear Wrote:

> ken78 Wrote:

> -----

> > 'the lane' wat rye lane

>

>

> Oh Ken, you big tease. You know what 'lane' i am

> on about.

>

> Anyhow, when's the BBQ? Might i suggest we have it

> on the day we celebrate our Queen and her amazing

> Jubilee? Im still itching to try this beer machine

> too.

buy it then and stop acting like a queen ♛

go on put you money wear you mouth is ,,,,you not to shy are you

b b q is off don't need any music don't need any belly dancers AND DON'T NEED Cauliflowerear to come i am going to get pissed on my own with MY beer machine and a nice juicy steak 🥩 any one know what steak i should get ????

jazzer Wrote:

> Sir Loin

I do like sir loin but l like onglet but this is not really steak should be classed as offal ? The poor people know this as hanger steak... I do know my steak that's all I eat

Cauliflowerear Wrote:

> ken78 Wrote:

> -----

> > b b q is off don't need any music don't need

> any

> > belly dancers AND DON'T NEED Cauliflowerear to

> > come i am going to get pissed on my own with MY

> > beer machine and a nice juicy steak 🥩

> any

> > one know what steak i should get ????

>

> This is really disappointing to hear that the

> planned BBQ is off. I had ordered a bag of

> marching powder and was going to bring a few tasty

> bits of crumpet to have a right old knees up in

> honour of Queen Lizzie. Is there no way of

> changing your mind, Ken? Perhaps we can go the the

> festival on Peckham Rye, get on it, have a slash

> in a few nearby gardens, then back to yours to

> crack on?

sorry i aske my care home but was told no, but i do have some coke in my fridge and if you want i can get you some incontinence pads save pissing in gardens, i had a bad experience once but that's another story, as for the crumpet i prefer a nice bit of toast and marmite and as you know a nice COLD BEER FROM MY MACHINE it's working great got to go now as my carer is pissed again on MY BEER

Archived