Does anyone know if there is still an electricals recycling bin in the Village

The recycling bin beside the old burial ground was repeatedly broken into and finally the door was vandalised beyond use (see attached). The bin was taken for repair in January. Members of the local community have suggested many alternative locations for it including on Calton Avenue (where the old stocks sign used to be) and with the other recycling bins at North Dulwich station. All other electrical recycling bins are in the north of the borough and can be found via this page: https://www.southwark.gov.uk/bins-and-recycling/recycling/recycling-centres/waste-electrical-and-electronic-equipment-weee

CPR Dave Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks Mrs R. Again I can't get there without

> incurring costs. I will chuck them in the green

> wheely bin.

I am taking some small electrical items to the Sydenham Hill recycling place (by bus and foot) If you would like me to take yours too, please PM me.

Please don't bin them!

The nimbies, I think, were pig sick of the morons who attacked and vandalised it. Having lots of electrical items strewn across a pavement near to where stacks of kids come and go is not a good idea. Shame it is gone but I can understand the reason behind its removal.