Rat fans - pet help request

Danny_SE

Hi, I've recently got a pair of female rats for my kids. They're young and friendly creatures, and very good fun. But I'm hoping to find someone who might be up for looking after them on occasion, when we're away on holidays. Someone who doesn't have a cat or dog, but who likes animals. Perhaps someone who's thinking of getting a pet for themselves or their kids, but wants to get more of a sense about what that would involve. Or someone who doesn't want the commitment of having a pet long-term, but wants to be a part-time pet person? Our ratties live in a large-ish cage (84cm high, 93cm long, 68cm deep), and don't need that much looking after -- just checking food and water, and any social interaction / calm handling would also be welcome. On longer stays of over a week, it might involve changing their bedding, but I'd provide everything, and the cage has deep trays, so is pretty easy to clean. If you're able to help, or think you might be but would like to know more, please drop me a line! Cheers, Danny

Archived