Picture hanging & art installation

tm100

Hello,

I’m an art installation technician with 10 years experience working in large London galleries and museums, as well as various international institutions. I’ve installed and packed all kinds of artworks including old masters, large classical sculptures and contemporary installations.

Please get in touch for any of the following:

- General picture hanging

- Heavy/awkward picture hanging

- Stairway picture hanging

- Mirror hanging

- Salon hanging

- Sculpture installation

- Shelf installation

- Art packing for house moves

Clean, safe and efficient working. Tools and fixings provided.

South East London covered. I live locally off Lordship Lane.

Call or text on 07941306141 for a quote

Thanks,

Tom

Edited by tm100

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad I approached Tom to help with some pictures I wanted to hang, not only was he patient and knowledgeable, he allowed me to experiment with variations in the space, as I was finding it difficult to make a decision.

Quick, tidy, reasonable. Recommended!

• 4 months later...

We asked Tom to hang a variety of pictures that we had not re-hung after decorating and very glad we did. Compared to the mess that i had made originally hanging them (both the damage to the wall as well as the mildly annoying lack of consistency in levels), Tom did it all properly - measuring, marking out, accurately placing the fixings, ensuring all straight and correct and clearing up well after.

Thoroughly recommend and already discussing on hanging some picture in my workplace up in town.

• 5 months later...

I highly recommend Tom Matthews.

On two different occasions he hung multiple picture frames for us -- some exceptionally heavy. He did so with care and expertise, and was helpful in making recommendations about the hanging position. He also helped us align and install shelves.

He brought tools and fixtures so we didn't have to worry about anything, and even filled in botched holes in the walls that we'd done. He's transparent about pricing. And he's also a great communicator, which makes working with him a pleasure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just echoing the comments regarding Tom.

He was full of good suggestions and explained what would work for certain walls and the space.

Helpful if you can’t always decide.

Happy with the work. Everything left neat and tidy

• 8 months later...

Tom did a great job for us last week hanging a large mirror and pictures, including a number that were hung in an awkward stairway. He worked tidily and efficiently and also gave me advice about where to hang each picture. I would definitely recommend Tom and would use him again.