DMC Chadwick Road

AnnaM

Just a warning to others not to sign up to this surgery. It was fine several years ago, but the quality of service is now pretty appalling. They've failed to refer my son for treatment despite having agreed to do so months ago, and the doctors I've seen over the past months have seemed uncaring and fairly clueless. The reception staff, however, are always very polite. Any recommendations for good local practices gratefully received!

Agree that the one real improvement at this surgery has been the reception staff, who are so much friendlier and helpful than they ever were pre-pandemic.

For the last appointment I made there (for my daughter to see a doctor) a couple of weeks ago, they actually made us an appointment at the Tessa Jowell - it seemed like they have an agreement to send their patients to TJ once they?ve run out of appointments for the day.

Agree that reception and admin staff very helpful.

However Docs who seem to mostly be temps are too busy watching the clock and don't spend the time needed to read my notes-imperative as I have a host of co-morbitities. Was recently prescribed a drug by a Doc that the DMC pharmacist pointed out can only be prescriped by Hospital doc when we were going thru a drug review prior to my moving from Day Lewis to another Pharmacy for preparation & delivery of my Dosset Box/Blister Pack.!!!!!

Also the DMC seems unable to retain Lobotomists which was one of the reasons that I had chosen that surgery.