The Results You Didn't Get (Gokay Fitness Training, Personal Trainer)

GokayFitness

Gokay Fitness really changed my life! I signed up to Gokay?s 3 month body transformation and lost 10kg. He?s such a fun and lovely guy with a great team of equally lovely PTs, it make it so much easier to get fit and I got a better body than I had ever had, at 42! Being outside just makes it feel so much healthier physically and mentally. I?m now doing the Monday evening and Saturday morning group classes that are just a great bunch of people. We all move round in a circuit with all the equipment and it somehow manages to still feel like a social fun evening/morning and the time goes so quickly. I can?t recommend Gokay Fitness enough!

I highly recommend Gokay?s group classes , all outside and each class is always different. I have been attending for past 6 months and have lost weight and my overall fitness and strength has improved massively. The classes are fun ( as well hard work!) with lots of laughter. They are suitable for anyone at any age and fitness.. I am over 50 and was very unfit. The venue is now based in dulwich village and easy to access. Classes are at a convenient time for me on weekday mornings plus Saturdays. Also there is now an evening class. As a PT Gokay and his fabulous team get to know your personal goals. I also did the body transformation where I lost 6kg over 3 months with daily WhatsApp support on diet and exercise from Gokay and Natalie. I have learnt so much about healthy eating and exercise. I am definitely addicted and many?s thanks to Gokay and his team for all your help and encouragement to keep me motivated !

I have been PT training with Gokay for 7 years now and I can really say he has changed my life!

I lost 3 stone in 6 months when I first started doing PT and with his motivation and help with healthy meal plans I changed my lifestyle for good and have managed to keep off the weight and I am now addicted to exercise! Which is a great thing!

He now has a team of trainers and offers group classes which I love and it?s so much fun working out with a group.

His Gokay fitness hub! That he has created in the hart of Dulwich Village is unique and there is nothing like it in

Dulwich, I would strongly recommend checking it out!

I would just like to say a massive thankyou to Gokay and his team for making my fitness fun and a way of life! X

I have been training with Gokay Fitness for about 3 years now and I absolutely love the classes and PT. I really enjoy the variety of equipment and circuits that the team plan for each session. No two classes are the same. Gokay and his team of trainers all have a different style and constantly push me to work harder and lift heavier weights. The new location GFH in Dulwich Village is fantastic with even more options including the new Boxfit Class on a Friday morning. I would recommend to all.

Another recommendation for Gokay! I?ve been training with him for 3 years now and he?s helped me lose 10kg (and keep most of it off!), has improved my overall strength and fitness immensely and changed my whole mindset around exercise.

He?s recently opened a fitness hub in Dulwich Village and started doing F45 type group sessions. The group sessions are perfect as they?re never too busy and you feel like you?re getting a good level of attention and motivation from the instructor.

Being outdoors is great for mental health too! Him and his team are all lovely too.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

I decided to sign up to Gokay Fitness after having my second child. I wanted to build up my pelvic floor and become a bit stronger in general. I had never stepped foot in a gym but Natalie really helped me gain my confidence. I have been with them for two years now and was able to take my baby with me (keeping her in the buggy) and also reached my goal of 100kg hip thrusts when I had started off on just 10kg. 
I am now 9 months pregnant with my third child and still going every week and training with Nat. 

The atmosphere around the gym is amazing and has a real community feel. I also did group classes and everyone is so welcoming and helpful no matter what fitness level you are at. I couldn’t recommend or speak more highly of Gokay Fitness!

Have added the video which was the day before I was due.