SOLD Super King LOAF bed with mattress in great condition! SE15 Available 10/11 April only!

immyp

SOLD!

Selling my gorgeous Loaf bed as it's sadly too big for my room. It's a giant Super King size wood framed bed with upholstered bed head and footer. It's made from solid weathered wood and has pretty curved details on the corners and the upholstery is a lovely natural oatmeal linen. It has a double slatted base and I'm including the incredibly comfortable 'Perfect Mattress' in 'firm' for free (which retailed at ?700!). The bed is a Loaf 'Lou Lou' bed which has since been updated to their 'Antoinette' bed which currently retails for ?1,795 excluding mattress!

It is 5 years old and in excellent condition apart from a few very minor marks from general wear and tear. It is perfect for a master bedroom or even a spare bedroom. I am sad to say goodbye to it as it really is the most amazing and comfortable bed I've ever owned, but I need to downsize hence offering it for sale. Hopefully I can replace it with a smaller version!

Offering it on EDF before I sell it on eBay so if anyone's interested, please DM me asap.

IMPORTANT: The buyer will need to bring tools and dismantle the bed themselves and take it away on either Sunday 10th or Monday 11th April so please keep both these points in mind before committing!

Measurements:

Length - 240cm

Width - 190cm

Height off ground - 32cm

Bedhead height - 114cm

Bed foot height - 80cm

?800 (or best reasonable offer) including mattress. Collection from London SE15

Archived