Taken STC: ?5 each - 2 x GraceMary Chalk & Clay Paint (250ml) Orla's Blue & Kensington Blue

IlonaM

Two 250ml as new tins of chalk & clay paint: Orla's Blue (RRP ?9.95 Amazon) & Kensington Blue - selling for ?5.00 each.

Bought to paint a door, but ended up going for a different colour in the same range. Very easy to apply.

Full details & reviews: [smile.amazon.co.uk]

- VOC FREE, completely safe, natural ingredients and eco friendly

- Highly pigment and over 40% chalk for amazing one coat coverage

- Makes painting furniture easy!

- 250ml will easily cover a chair or small set of drawers

'Product description

Size Name:250ml | Colour Name:Orla's Blue

Welcome to a revolution in Chalk Paint... maximum coverage, rapid drying and an ultra matt chalky finish. What?s more, GraceMary Chalk & Clay Paint is water based, VOC FREE, and free from chemical additives. GraceMary Chalk & Clay Paint focuses on what you love about using chalk paint... quick coverage, only 1 to 2 coats needed, and a durable, long lasting finish. It?ll stick to almost anything, but is still soft enough to distress and achieve that shabby chic, antique look. What?s more, we?ve specifically deigned our paint to minimize brush stroke marks, stop glooping around corners and details, and to dry quickly so you can re-coat faster. As you?d expect, there is no need to prime or prep your surfaces either. GraceMary Chalk & Clay Paint is handmade in the UK using only the finest ingredients. It?s also safe for children's furniture!'

Collect from Underhill RD SE22 (Horniman end)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Nope FM. I'll pay. I'll also pay for public transport all across the UK so none if it needs to be ticket funded. Shall pay as much tax as I can on everything. Coppers, hospitals, fire fighters, schools, decent free meals for all kids, army/navy/RAF, care for old folk, whatever. I'll pay as much as I can. What goes around comes around.
    • And I'm sure that all those living in the peripheral roads which have had more traffic forced on them are so happy that the few in the Village, whether they wanted it or not, are relieved of fumes. They are so much more deserving than us peripheral peasants. 
    • Doesn’t the evidence suggest that LTNs lead to a reduction in crime?  it’s weird how LTNs seem to be leaped upon every time there is an issue or a perceived issue. I don’t understand the visceral hatred of attempts to cut down traffic and the resultant pollution and the need to blame all societal ills on it. I suspect structural inequality or some form of trauma or other mental health issue is likely the cause of the ‘suspicious male’s’ criminality, assuming he was actually up to no good as asserted.    The LTNs are heavenly! It’s so nice not to breathe in choked up fumes and listen to the swearing and horns that used to ring throughout court lane and calton ave at commuter peak times. It was absolutely awful to be in the village back then.    people aren’t going to commit crime because the roads are more peaceful. They’ll commit crime because of any other number of social and economic factors, but I guess that’s a bit boring compared with finding any old excuse to bang the LTN drum again. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In