Sky High Builders - Renovations, Loft conversions, Extensions

Sky High Builders

I would add my recommendation for Marven and Sky High . Smallish job of repairing external window seals and painting but undertaken effeciently and reasonably and both he and his painter Dave were a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely use again

Edited by nipperpenrose
typos

• 4 months later...

Skyhigh builders have not long finished a side return extension and refurbishment in our house, we are delighted with the results and Marven and his team worked efficiently and promptly, and regularly informed us of the progress from start to finish,

Highly Recommended !

Edited by Lisa Dunn

• Joe pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

We are grateful to sky high builders for the exceptional service for the refurbishment of our kitchen and replacement floor.  We appreciated the quality of tradesman ship. We are so happy with our finishing of the kitchen which adds value to our home. 
Best wishes

Andrea & Costi

Edited by Meadows
Trying change size words

• 1 month later...

Great job from Marvin and team. Communication was excellent throughout, work was finished to a high standard and the inevitable hiccups were dealt with without charging for extras.

Work was removing roof, raising ceiling, installing sky light and new roof, replastering, painting and new floor.

Marvin sorted a building surveyor at short notice in preference of dealing with the council and their time delays, but did not warn us of the increased cost of this in advance. In fairness to him, he took this difference off the price of our quote without complaint. A couple of other issues arose and were handled quickly (leaking tarpaulin in a storm over the weekend, lost door keys and replaced locks for us).

Everyone who worked at our house without exception was excellent, cared about their work and got on with the job. Special shout outs to Jon and Klay! His quote was expensive vs others but the work was excellent and most importantly he was exceptionally communicative throughout, whether about good news or bad. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

• 3 months later...

We couldn’t rate Sky High Builders more highly! Marvin and team did our loft conversion and full renovation of our property on Ulverscroft Road. The quality of the build is of a really high standard and we are so pleased with the outcome.

Marvin was a first class project manager throughout the entire development, and ran the project bespoke to our requirements. We were living out of the city during the development and he therefore provided daily updates on the project. This gave us great confidence in Marvin and his team.

They have consistently went out of their way to help us as and when we have required it. With any project there will be a snagging list when the development practically competes and Marvin’ was incredibly comprehensive with his. We have also always been made to feel that we can contact Marvin as and when something pops up and we couldn’t rate his customer service more highly.

We also have friends in the area who have used Sky High and have had really positive experiences.

Edited by Laura_bethany

I would recommend Sky High Builders in the strongest way. Marvin and his team are efficient, professional and expert in the work that they do.

I needed work done in my flat to remove and reinstall my full kitchen including all gas, plumbing and electrics in a tight timescale (before and after a damp proofing course). The team did exactly what was asked of them with no delays and left the kitchen looking incredible.

I have tenants in my flat and I cannot say how much Marvin and his team took the stress out of it all. 
Edited by mimivalentine