Old, non-usable blue denim jeans

bidvid

Wholecopy.thumb.jpg.c38461510d8f1feafcc5f266b035fe20.jpgWholecopy.thumb.jpg.c38461510d8f1feafcc5f266b035fe20.jpgTHANKS to Everyone who donated jeans for this project. I am not currently collecting denim. I presented the show at SWELL on Currumbin beach in Australia. It was received really well. I have attached a picture below. Thanks for the community support!

Hello,

I am an artist and I live in East Dulwich. I am making an artwork using old blue denim. If you have a pair of Jeans that you are going to throw out I would love to take them. They can be torn, faded, stained. Anything goes as long as they are blue denim. I'd like jeans which couldn't/wouldn't otherwise be sent to the charity shop.

I am happy to pick them up at a time convenient for you. I will be on foot.

Please send me a private message to arrange pick up.

Thanks for your help

Brigid

My work can be seen at www.brigidvidler.com in case you would like to have a peek.

THANK YOU to those who have contacted me and donated jeans. I really appreciate it!

I am still looking for some more.

I was asked today if I could show some pictures of what I am making. I am making a coral reef with the denim. It?s all hand sewn by me. I am interested in faded denim as a parallel to coral bleaching.

Here is a little preview of parts of what I am making.

Thanks again,

Brigid

• 6 months later...

Archived