High quality Ceiling Height Cat Tree - Magnolia ?50

thebond

I bought this a year ago, but my cats have never used it, they much prefer the bed. Fighting a losing battle.

This fits modern ceiling heights from 230cm to 240cm Please measure your ceiling first as this will not fit Victorian/Edwardian high ceiling heights. Easy to erect (has been dismantled for ease of transport)

The question is often asked - what makes the perfect cat tree? This Natural Paradise Ceiling Cat Tree - Magnolia can be assembled exactly as you wish, for example with the den at the top or the bottom. The various platforms offer variety and climbing opportunities - right to the ceiling! The cushions are particularly cosy, allowing for a comfortable snooze after climbing. At the very top, your cat is far away from irritations such as dogs or curious visitors.

Not to be forgotten - the long scratching post is thick and sturdy, allowing your cat to sharpen its claws. There is also a practical wall mounting system that allows the Natural Paradise Ceiling Cat Tree - Magnolia to be fixed firmly in place. This allows for great stability even during wild play

Was ?120 new, Condition as new ?50

Collect from SE218EA or I can deliver even in the ULEZ one, and perhaps erect it for you????

Archived