post taken down about owner and dog.

Could I ask why a post about the violent dog and man, where the case has been closed has been taken down please? It was ok for all the wrong information to be put up about myself. Is the forum here for accusations and when there is no action taken shouldn't the truth be allowed be put up? Just wondered if this forum is for all locals or those who wish target others. Thanks

I posted earlier about the police being brilliant towards myself and caring about dog who was injured. All the claims about violent dog and man proved to be untrue. Why did you take the post down but quickly allowed the original post to be posted.

Thanks

Admin: ? ?it became a personal spat between two people with allegations, none of which have been substantiated. I don't want that on the forum. ?

Now go try convince someone else, Mr. Innocent 🥱

Have you decided not to kill/injure me yet, or does that threat still stand ?

Have you the balls to retract that threat ?

I don?t understand what you?re trying to achieve, I asked for you to go to the police, you did and because you didn?t get your desired result I feel like your trying to be aggressive or intimidating by replying to a forum message. I?ve suffered enough distress with my dog I don?t want no more issues sir.