Violent dog and owner case closed

Wrong - I (the actual innocent) cannot walk around with my dog in peace because you are still at large.

Case closed, but violent dog owner (you) and out of control dog (yours) still very much at large, ready to commit the next offence (and blame the innocent party).

The reason I approached the police is because if I didn?t, the next time it happens you?d still be claiming ?ooh, never happened before? hoping to get away with a first offence excuse, but now you won?t - because the police have a record.

You lied to the police because you haven?t the spine to admit what you did.

You Lied about kicking my dog?s teeth out of its skull, saying it was to protect this or that.

You Lied about threatening my life, denying it to police.

You lied about forcing me to stay nearby at threat of violence.

A proper coward, no balls to be a man and face up to your own shortfalls.

Then get all whiney crushed ego because your ?hard? dog got owned by the lurcher it attacked.

Get some education in owning your own problems, then get help for your anger and aggression issues.

Then learn how to train your dog if it?s gonna be off lead - if you can actually see the sense in that.

As I said a couple of weeks ago guys - this man is dangerous and unable to control his dog.

You?re not off the hook yet, I?m going through CCTV from properties opposite and as soon as I get the footage you?ll be exposed for lying to the police, lying on this forum, and being a dangerous violent person who attacked and wounded a defenceless animal.

?Innocent? as in not proven in law ?Innocent? as in did not commit a crime.

You?re a gaslighting coward.

Police case closed (lack evidence). So warning the community about this coward again.

?

Violent Dog and Violent Owner - Goose Green Evening

I?ll try to keep this short and factual, but anyone considering walking a dog at night here is best warned.

The police will be informed and RSPCA (if that?s even a thing you can do).

Thurs eve 10th Feb about 9:20pm.

Walking own dog on a lead in Goose Green in the dark.

Staff-type dog (or some fighting breed type) appears out of the dark at speed directly at own dog, own dog rears-up barking, staff attacks.

Try to pull own dog away but staff persisted in attacking, and attacking, and attacking - it did not retreat or back-off. Own dog defended itself but is older and weaker.

I tried kicking the other dog away, twice.

When I say ?kick?, I mean shove it away with my boot the way someone would push-off a boat from a jetty, but harder.

Didn?t work.

During this dog fight I get tangled-up in the skirmish and fall to the floor, this was the first time that evening I feared for my life as the staff was inches away.

I got up just before what I presume is the owner running over screaming ?you kicked my dog?.

He pulled his dog off and I think leashed it.

My dog was now just stood calmly still on lead, the dog owner then kicked my dog in the side of the head - the way you kick a football when taking a penalty shot.

The man said ?you kicked my dog, I?ll kick your dog?, just as he did so.

I explained that I didn?t kick his dog properly and I was trying to rescue my dog by fending his off.

Then there were the threats to kill me, this was the second time I feared my life that evening.

Repeating he?s going to do me and make me pay.

I offered my tel no so we could pursue with insurance and police but he didn?t want my number.

At that point he tied his dog up against the railing and came for me, everything in his body language said I was about to get hurt.

I started to walk off (I was pretty scared, and said so), he told me I wasn?t going anywhere until he was done with me.

If he didn?t want my number then I wasn?t confident at that point why I should stay.

Then a chap from the houses on the quiet road on GG came out and over the fence asking if we were ok and trying to calm things down. I asked him to stay around until this situation was diffused because I was scared.

The dog owner went back to his dog and returned saying his dog had been bitten and that he should kill me.

I said my dog was on lead and defending itself and we should change numbers, he refused.

I eventually got away with a nasty limp from a wound from the fall when I tripped, and teeth grazes on my shin.

When I got home I found my dog?s incisor (front fang) had been kicked entirely out of his jaw and was gone, you can?t imagine the kind of wound left around where the tooth had been, it was awful. His gums were also torn-up in the same area.

I couldn?t see any obvious bite marks on my dog, though many scratches from the skirmish.

Going by the guy?s logic I expect he means if his dog attacks your dog, you should not kick it away, just let your dog be food.

I don?t know.

The guy twisted the whole episode to be his dog came over to say ?hello? and my dog attacked it, while on lead, with no history of dog fights in the 8yrs we?ve had the 13yr old dog.

The guy made out my dog was an aggressor and his was not.

I?m not going to Goose Green any more.

I would like to know why this guy walks this dog at night when there?s a virtually empty park, why he?s not out there in daylight with his dog off-lead when there?s 20 other dogs about, and why kicking a dog in the head like one would a football is going to resolve anything when the dogs have been separated.

This guy was extremely aggressive, menacing, threatening, and domineering.

During the event I tried to apologise to calm things down, but anything I said which did not fit his narrative raised his anger and thereby the sense of danger to myself. I don?t actually feel my dog was in error at all but sometimes an apology can prevent you getting killed.

If the life-saving guy from the houses reads this please PM me, I?m grateful for your coming over and glad you agreed to stay a while.

If you have a dog that doesn?t like being run-up on, you may want to avoid GG at night.

I may edit this to fix the information given, if unclear/something omitted, once I?ve read it again - there?s a small chance this was Wed not Thurs, but missus fairly sure it was Thurs. Seems odd but I was in shock for a couple of days.

Description Man: male, age @37, black, 6?1?, stocky, violent

Description Dog: staff-type, very pale brown/honey coloured.

?

Hi KK, I was sorry to hear that this happened to you when you originally posted about it. I hope you are OK, but still obviously angry (and rightly so) that this happened. What I am really worried about is how anyone can kick a dog, let a lone a lurcher that isn't particularly large and has a small jaw. I hope your dog is recovering, but no doubt still traumatised from what happened to it.

Take care

J

Jazzer - thanks.

Well the guy claimed he injured my dog to keep it off his dog, but his was on lead under his control (for the first time) when he kicked mine, chiefly to get revenge on having his ego threatened by my trying to separate his dog from mine.

Like I said before, I tried separating the dogs with my foot - as opposed to taking an actual penalty shot at his dog?s head.

Once I?ve proven this (cctv) it?ll be up to the RSPCA to decide whether the gaslighter should be able to own a dog, after intentionally wounding another?s dog.

If someone was desperately trying to rescue their dog by kicking the other dog, why would they scream ?you kicked my dog, so I?ll [thwack] kick YOUR dog !? as they did so ?! 🤔