Bits & Pieces

Kimsi

Slate Hanging Chalk Board with the words "Don't Forget" at the top this came from Garden Trading which is etched on the back.

Measurements:

H: 35cms.

W: 25cms.

Price: ?5.

There are a couple of marks - I have tried to show that in the third photo.

Regards

Kimsi

Pair of Red Glossy Bulbous Vases. H: 24cms. Dia: 9cms. There is a very small mark on one of them hardly visible, but best to mention it. Price: ?5 for the pair.

If Red is your favourite colour I am sure you will like these.

Regards

Kimsi

Red Metal Kitchen Scales with Stainless Steel Bowl. The back feet have a little tarnish, although you cannot really see it Used, but in VGC. Price: ?8.

BN Vintage Green "Barbecue" Design Barratts of Staffordshire Creamer/Milk Jug. H: 9cms. Price: ?5.

I am based in Crystal Palace, but always happy to drop off.

Regards

Kimsi

This bag has been hand-painted and there will never be another one like it anywhere. It is also in excellent condition.

Price: ?15.

I have many more photos of this bag if you are interested.

Regards

Kimsi

BN&B - Vintage Dema Chesterfield Coloured Glass Sherry/Port Liqueur Glasses. There are 6 glasses included in the set.

They have never been taken out of the box and it still has the original packing slip inside.

Price: ?10.

Regards

Kimsi

Lulu by Lulu Guinness Black & White Faux Leather Tote Handbag. I have only used this a couple of times. It is in excellent condition.

This would make a very nice gift - Mother's Day.

Regards

Kimsi

BN&B - Corgi 97821 Daimler Diecast Classic Public Transport. This is number 2761 of 6,500. The item and box is in excellent condition. It has only been taken out of the box for the photographs.

Regards

Kimsi

Large Wicker Basket with two handles.

Set consists of:

X4 Plates and X4 Cups.

The items are in excellent condition, but unfortunately due to storage the basket does have some very minor damage although the inside is in very good condition.

Measurements:

L: 45cms.

W: 30cms.

Depth: 12cms.

Price: ?8.

Regards

Kimsi

Cristal D'arques - Genuine Lead Crystal. Engraved paperweight of an Owl Sculpture.

Measurements:

H: 9.5cms.

W: 9.5cms.

Original tag still attached.

Price: ?10.

This item is in excellent condition.

This would make a very nice gift.

Regards

Kimsi

• 2 weeks later...

Build A Bear Workshop including a Kitty Cat. There are 18 pieces included in this bundle.

All items are in very good condition.

Price: ?20 for the lot.

I have more photos - if you would like to see other items please send me your email and I would be happy to do so.

Regards

Kimsi

BN&T Dalia Summer Floral Dress. Size: 10. Full length back zip. Fully lined. Material: Cotton/Spandex. Armpit to Armpit: 43cms. Price: ?8.

Fenn Wright Mason Summer Dress with Belt. Size: 12. 3/4 length sleeves with small button fastening on the side. Armpit to Armpit: 43cms. This has been worn, but is in very good condition. Slight elasticated top with flared bottom. Price: ?5.

Regards

Kimsi

Archived