Shimano RS Wheelset ?50

PAJ

• 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I received a response from the ICB, they dont seem to have any teeth at all. The health ombudsman is next, but maybe the mp might be better. Does anyone know who is the MP for Peckham and camberwell? 
    • Pay up or reap what you sow. In Finland if you're fined for speeding you pay up according to what you owe depending on your wages. Good. Of course the police and council aren't doing enough. Despite the frustrating inefficiency there's absolutely no way they can cope. Oliver and Olivia Twist are being delivered in increasing delinquency. It won't stop until you dig in. We pay balls-all tax and it's got to change. As a massive Francophile I've learned that from a cheap, ropey and yet incredibly rich nation, by raising tax you can turn half of your nation into something that looks and runs like Switzerland. Oh, and they pay more tax, but are paid more, and work less.  Go back to your Daily Express x
    • Hello all,  I received a knock at the door yesterday. When I got to the street door, and opened it, I saw a letter poking out of the letter box.  I asked this guy who he was, and he went on about bins. I asked him again where he was from, and he replied "southwark council" I asked the council officer why he was not wearing any ID, he pulls out his ID from his jumper, shows it, and tucks it back into his jumper. I told him, he should have his ID on show at at all times, and he replied "oh no, someone might grab it" Not really impressed, these were clearly not engagement workers, but a couple of office staff. I work for a neighboring council, we would routinely, always have our ID badge displayed, weather infront of a household or in the street. We always wear high vis jackets, with our emblem printed on the front and back. We want to scream from the roof tops who we are. Southwark council seem to be a bit different. The lanyard which holds our ID badge have quick release, so even if someone did pull the lanyard, the lanyard would come apart from the neck. Whenever we are positing information to residents, we always ensure letters are fully posted into the letterbox. The last thing you want to do, if for a letter to blow away, or let burglars know, no one is living at the address. Come on southwark council, do better with your engagement, or don't do it at all.  Very disappointing. 
    • Do you live on any of these roads below:    AMBERGATE STREET ·        BASSANO STREET ·        BROOK DRIVE ·        BRUNSWICK PARK ·        BUSHEY HILL ROAD ·        CAMBERWELL CHURCH STREET ·        CHAPTER ROAD ·        COPLESTON ROAD ·        CRAMPTON STREET ·        DE LAUNE STREET ·        ELFINDALE ROAD ·        ELMINGTON ROAD ·        ETHNARD ROAD ·        GROVE LANE ·        KESTON ROAD ·        KIMBERLEY AVENUE ·        LINNELL ROAD ·        LORDSHIP LANE ·        MARMORA ROAD ·        MELBOURNE GROVE ·        MUSCHAMP ROAD ·        SUTHERLAND SQUARE ·        VESTRY ROAD ·        VICARAGE GROVE ·        WOODWARDE ROAD The council is currently conducting a online survey regarding bins on the pavement. Please complete the following survey: www.southwark.gov.uk/bins-on-street (you must live on one of those roads above).    It only takes five minutes, and the deadline is 20th October 2024   or you can email your comments on pavements to:  [email protected]         Ambergate StreetBassano StreetBrook DriveBrunswick ParkBushey Hill RoadCamberwell Church StreetChapter RoadCopleston RoadCrampton StreetDe Laune StreetElfindale RoadElmington RoadEthnard RoadGrove LaneKeston RoadKimberley AvenueLinnell RoadLordship LaneMarmora RoadMelbourne GroveMuschamp RoadSutherland SquareVestry RoadVicarage GroveWoodwarde RoadOther Property name/number (optional) This information will not be shared
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In