Political Compass

eca00cdy

Mrs Keef

Economic Left/Right: -9.50

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.82

No wonder I get away with so much :)-D

It is far too simplistic though, you'd need to ask loads more (and less leading) questions to get a real idea.

What Keef said.

"Don't you think the world would be a much fluffier place if everyone loved each other more, and there weren't so many naughty irresponsible environment-destroying mega corporations"?

"Do you think that people who are a bit different from you ought to be hanged?"

Of course I'm exaggerating to make a point.

I always thought I was a bit blue-tinged-with-red (like Marmora Man) - an elegant lavendar shade in fact. Turns out I'm more magenta...

Meeting you lot in that liberal/left quarter I'm down at

Economic Left/Right: -8.25

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.05

Not made up about the minus orientation of said quarter. Consider my answers to be full of human spirit and positivity and i'm lolling around in negative space. Humph!

I always thought it was an interesting paradox that you can be in favour of state intervention when it comes to matters of the economy but get the hell out my life on social matters!

It's where I find myself comfortably but the conflict bothers me. If you trust the government to run your economy, i.e. state owned industries, healthy welfare state, NHS etc etc why do we not trust them to govern our lives? I wouldn't let a government tell me what to eat or drink but would trust them to run a multi-billion dollar healthcare system. :-S

Although a relative newcomer to the forum I am also coming out close to Ghandi.

I notice the survey asked if you think same-sex couples in stable, loving relationships should be allowed to ADOPT. Hold the front page - plenty of them are actually getting married and (with a little help) having their own children.