Violent Dog and Violent Owner - Goose Green Evening 10/2/22

KidKruger

Kid, so sorry to hear this and I hope you and your dog are ok. Definitely inform both the RSPCA and police - in situations like this it is often unlikely to be the first, or last time, this dog will behave this way - which may go some way to explain why the owner was reluctant to share details.

KK,

That sounds horrendous. Neither you or your dog are in the wrong, your poor dog was defending himself from an unprovoked attack and you tried to intervene when you saw the other dog would not stop. All the advice is not to intervene because of the risk of injury but in reality who would stand back and let a family member get savaged.

It sounds like this man and his dog have form and he was trying to deflect from his own dog's unprovoked aggression by focussing on your behaviour.

Is your dog okay? At 13 he is a really old dog and to lose a canine must have really hurt. A vet report on his injuries could be made and given to police and RSPCA. You should maybe also photograph your own injuries, including any bite marks?

What sort of age was the other dog owner?

Thanks for posting this.

On this night my dog ran over to play with yours, yours who has previous of attacking other dogs. I might add that we met before when I confronted you over letting your dog off the lead to kill a fox on northcross road last summer on a Saturday night. Clearly I remember thinking why would someone have a dog to do such a thing.

Which I thought was disgusting and an evil thing to do. People who were around May remember this too.

Now back to the matter at hand my dog ran over to play, your dog attacked my dog and I ran over to see you kicking at my dog which you?ve admitted. Once I?ve come over your dog was still attacking my dog whilst my dog was facing me so to protect my dog I kicked your dog. After false accusations from yourself about my dog, which is really serious considering my dog had so many injuries and your dog had no bite marks at all that?s says a lot. If my dog was attacking your dog being a staff type why has your dog got no injuries? I might add also it?s easy to say the big guy with the staff type. Because unfortunately we live in a society that demonises such. I do have photos and videos and if possible will post them. My dog has bite marks to the both ears, leg and front of his face. I took photos and the gentleman and ladies who came over to help my dog will be happy to speak about what happened. I?ll inform them of this post. Feel free to give the rspca my number or could you give me the reference number so I can speak to them please, they can look at my dog injuries. I?ll be happy for both our dogs to do behavioural test with them. Privately or funded.

Thanks

As you can see my dogs eyes, both ears and nose was bitten. This wasn?t a warning bite but numerous bites and my dog didn?t bite his dog once. I think that shows my dog is not aggressive. Even though it?s easy to say staff type etc etc. if we?re being honest an innocent greyhound would never stand a chance against a staff type if the staff was aggressive. The fact that my dog was bitten so many times shows my dog is very placid. It?s just a shame that some people in society realise the power they have in these situations. Whereby they can lie and everyone jumps on the bandwagon against my dog. This is the reason I took photos and the jogger said your a black guy with a staff type you?ll have no chance if he lies take my number. Which I promptly did. Maybe everyone might ask this guy why he kicked a dog that his dog bitten numerous times.

Anything else I?ll wait for the police to boot my door in as me and my dog fit the stereotype. Thanks for lying mate :)

Eastdulwich84 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks for posting this.

> On this night my dog ran over to play with yours,

> yours who has previous of attacking other dogs. I

> might add that we met before when I confronted you

> over letting your dog off the lead to kill a fox

> on northcross road last summer on a Saturday

> night. Clearly I remember thinking why would

> someone have a dog to do such a thing.

> Which I thought was disgusting and an evil thing

> to do. People who were around May remember this

> too.

> Now back to the matter at hand my dog ran over to

> play, your dog attacked my dog and I ran over to

> see you kicking at my dog which you?ve admitted.

> Once I?ve come over your dog was still attacking

> my dog whilst my dog was facing me so to protect

> my dog I kicked your dog. After false accusations

> from yourself about my dog, which is really

> serious considering my dog had so many injuries

> and your dog had no bite marks at all that?s says

> a lot. If my dog was attacking your dog being a

> staff type why has your dog got no injuries? I

> might add also it?s easy to say the big guy with

> the staff type. Because unfortunately we live in a

> society that demonises such. I do have photos and

> videos and if possible will post them. My dog has

> bite marks to the both ears, leg and front of his

> face. I took photos and the gentleman and ladies

> who came over to help my dog will be happy to

> speak about what happened. I?ll inform them of

> this post. Feel free to give the rspca my number

> or could you give me the reference number so I can

> speak to them please, they can look at my dog

> injuries. I?ll be happy for both our dogs to do

> behavioural test with them. Privately or funded.

> Thanks

Excellent gaslighting attempt. It's really sad to see you attempt to twist this.

Setting a dog off to kill foxes on a residential street ? Seriously ?

History of attacking other dogs ? One that I have never witnessed with my dog which is never off lead in 4yrs (because of weak recall)? Nope.

If your dog has bite marks that could be because it attacked another dog, no ? If my dog had all the bite marks would that make me right and you wrong - what sort of sense is that ?! My dog could not run away being on lead, yours stayed there attacking until you pulled it off. The distribution of bite marks is not the issue here, the behaviour of you and your dog is. Hence my decision to warn people.

If a dog comes to play and the other dog barks to keep away (leash reactive example), it does not justify an attack.

And come on, my dog was stood doing no harm and you took aim and kicked his head-in, exactly the way someone kicks a football. You wanted revenge, you said so (as described above), and then you did it. Your dog was under your control at that time. I hope you feel you got your revenge, but there was no defensiveness in what you did. There was no heroic rescue effort there, so just don't.

And please, don't threaten me one day and call me mate a couple of days later, I assume your threats still stand so I will avoid GG at night because I fear you and your dog.

I'm not gonna argue with you too much on here because you've started off with plain lies, so it's an unsteady path to nowhere useful.

And as for the stereotyping comment - that's just sick, you've made the connections there all by yourself. I have literally only listed physical descriptions as best I can, to warn people to beware. For good reason !

If any of those physical attributes are inaccurate please advise because I can update the police report. In fact, if you can give me a name and address I can update the police report.

Please all note above I make no suppositions or assumptions about the other owner or his dog.

If my dog has attacked your dog why has dog no injuries? If your dog is an old dog and my dog is an aggressive dog(fighting dog) your words your dog would have bite Marks surely? Your dog has none but the facts are my dog has bite marks all over from yours and you?ve openly stated you kicked a dog that has done no damage to yours. I hope you can explain to the rspca why you kicked a dog that not bitten or even attacked your dog. Before you put lies on the forum, please think twice and it says a lot about your character. A dog that attacks a dog doesn?t end up with bite marks it?s usually the victim. Everyone knows the power of a staff type dog, it?s clear you?ve lied and I dont know why. Feel free to dm the ref number of the rspca or police and I?ll contact them.

Thanks

Also I?d like to thank the woman with the small fluffy dog who came over to see if my dog was ok, you offered my dog treats and took my number incase a situation like this occurred. The jogger who?s got my number is willing to make a statement of what happened also.

Please can I have a ref number for police or rspca so we can sort this through legal channels. I?m not here for public sympathy so just sort the matter legally. Also any vet fees if needed Will sent via dm and I?ll send you insurance details also this evening.

Regarding stereotypes we know (fighting dog comments and old dog comments do well to get the public on side) but when the fighting dog comes off soaked in blood and bites and the old dog is fine its pretty clear what happened.

Thank you

So you?ve ignored all the facts, evidence to say this. This is why I came on here because we unfortunately live in a society where it is easy make accusations without facts and they stick if a certain section of the public makes it. I?d expect most people in society to ask is your dog ok, he?s been bitten. But the truth is people are more concerned with jumping on a bandwagon, the question I ask will you let his dog play with yours or a friends. Give it a go because this guy is so honest. I?ll let you meet mine and I guarantee you?ll see the biggest, excitable and dopiest dog you?ve met. My dog has never bitten a dog, in this post the man even states this his wasn?t bitten. Also I?ll state regarding aggressive guy beware, I have no criminal record and never had a fight. Never been drunk or taken drugs in my life. Was I emotional of course my dog was covered in blood and bite marks and he just wanted to play. Waking up this morning to this is very stressful I might add to already seeing my dog injured.