Furniture for sale Now Gone.

shuntman

I am selling the following items

L shaped leather sofa (plus leather armchair that's currently in storage)

Dining table with 6 slate panels along with 4 chairs. (90cm width x 150cm length x 74cm height)

Matching TV table also with slate panels. (90cm wide, 52cm high, 60cm deep (+ 1cm for front handles and extra for power socket unit attached at the rear))

2 bedside cabinets. (42cm wide, 49cm high, and 40cm deep although add an extra cm or 2 for the wooden handle nobs: you can replace these if you like)

1 chest of drawers (90cm wide, 91cm high, and 45 deep or 48cm if you allow for the wooden handle nobs.)

Wooden wardrobe (100cm wide, 196 high, 56cm deep (+2cm for wooden door handles). The removable top piece is another 11cm high and you can add another 2cm on either side for width too.)

Some images are attached & some to follow.

Prices and offers are available via PM's

Cheers Sman :)

last image. This one of the chest of drawers. This item isn't in quite such good condition but if you like shabby chic then a quick sanding and some paint and it'll be just like n....ok well not new but shabby chic which is even better right? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still looking to shift this stuff. My departure from my flat might be delayed but I'm still looking to get rid of these items.

Happy for people to view items and see the conditions of them if they wish.

Am going to add dimensions to the listing to help people out.

Cheers

Sman :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived