High end 2017 Macbook Pro 15"

gbal30

Apologies for using my insta-story photo! But it has the details on. Selling my 15" 2017 Macbook Pro (retina) after upgrading recently to an M1 model.

- Latest OS freshly installed. 3.1ghz quad-core i7 processor, 1tb SSD, 16gb RAM, 4gb Radeon Pro 560 GPU, upgraded keyboard, original power adapter and boxed.

Full disclosure, the screen does suffer from a couple of minor issues (widely documented in this model). Firstly, screen uniformity isn't 100% perfect, though most would not notice and hasn't been a problem for me, even as a professional photographer. Naturally it's more noticeable when viewing a solid colour background, but barely noticeable in general use, and you can barely see it in the photo attached. Secondly, at times the screen does get some temporary orange marks near the bottom left and bottom right (similar to those here but not as bad https://gregsamborski.com/macbook-pro-led-screen.../) which seem to be linked to heat generated when closed and they come and go, and are less likely when using the laptop open (I used it mainly closed with an external monitor attached). Again while being a little annoying, it hasn't been a huge issue for me. Really this laptop should fetch ?1200ish without the screen issues, so the price reflects this.

Beyond the screen issues it works perfectly well and is a solid fast machine thanks to the SSD, high RAM and 3.1ghz quad i7. You are welcome to inspect it near Peckham Rye, Nunhead side. I've completely wiped the disk and installed OS Monterey fresh so it's nice and current, and since found the original box too. Looking for around ?950. Feel free to comment or DM any questions. Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived