Friday

eca00cdy

Hi,

Well my first weekend in E.Dulwich. Was curious if any of the other newbies to the area would be interested in going out for a drink etc tomorrow... I think either way I will go out and latch on to a group of people somehow anyway ;)

Chris

Does he really? I do love a liar who will stick to their guns even when cast iron proof is shown to them!

To be fair, it has it's own bass line in the verse, but the chorus is exactly the same!

Seriously, Dems' version has to be seen to be believed! However, he has retired it, and it will probably take a very special occasion for it to be reborn... The last performance was at The Dartford Beer Festival 2005 :)-D

• 2 weeks later...

Bored, hungover, unchallenged by a job that is apparently ?Oh so fucking important? but takes all the creativity of a lobotomised eel to achieve and surrounded by prats who get hardons for things like well drafted contracts and cross referenced appendices.

But it is all nearly finished.:)-D

Well until Monday but let us not dwell on that.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a most sincere and heartfelt, Happy Friday. It may be a bit longwinded for a mere weekend salutation but I have 5 minutes to kill and do so dearly not want to spend it on work. So may you wind-down slowly onto a silk-cushioned plateau of stress free comfort which will carry you through until Tuesday. May the beer be cold, may the queues at the butchers be cheerful, may the gurgling laughter of little angels never break into the banshee screams of brats and may the rain bugger off.

And so it begins.

• 1 month later...

Friday afternoon

Like swimming through treacle

The last few yards of soul-slashing, turbid surf before you collapse drunk on the shore of weekend

Seconds drip like water torture slowly growing longer with each ones passing as time stretches compensating for those hours that skip by in a flash before last orders

I don?t think it is very good for me at all you know