Snuzpod - Grey & White with mattress protector, 4 sets of sheets and mattress

HollySpence

Snuzpod Grey & White - with mattress, mattress protector and 4 sets of sheets.

?40 for the lot.

One of the best things we had for our babies, so it?s well loved but lots of life left. A few scuffs on the frame as you would expect, but nothing too obvious and all the parts are there and zips are working well. The sheets are all in excellent condition because we mostly used our sleepyhead with it.

Collection only please - we live 1 min from Herne Hill Station.

Good morning, is this snuzpod and co still available? I can collect preferably when the parking restrictions on Carver road are off i.e. before midday if I remember well.

I can do any day apart from Wednesday this week.

Thank you.

Francoise

Hi, yes it?s available. We actually live on rymer street so there is free parking after 6pm but the other thing is outside my house is an an alleyway which you can park in front of for the few mins it would take to load it in. Or you can park for free just outside Herne Hill station which is 30sec away on Railton road.

Would you like it fully dismantled or we can just take the top off the bottom part and it should fit in your car that way easily.

I can?t do Wednesday mornings either so let me know what time/day works for you with parking and we can go from there.

Archived