SOLD - Kenwood FDM781 Multi-Pro Classic Food Processor, 1000 Watt

As New condition (unused)

?100 Collection Forest Hill, SE23

MULTIPRO CLASSIC FOOD PROCESSOR: Variable speed plus pulse for making all your favourite dishes with this excellent kitchen tool

LARGE CAPACITY: The 3 L capacity bowl is large enough for most family's need and perfect for making bread and pastry mixes

THERMO-RESIST GLASS: The 1.5 L thermo-resist glass blender is made from tough glass that can withstand thermal shock from hot to cold

MINI BOWL: The special mini bowl is great for small jobs with serrated blades for chopping and pureeing

DUAL DRIVE: The dual drive system automatically adjusts to allow both a food processor and a blender to be run from the same power base, thereby saving valuable space

5 year motor guarantee

1000W motor

Variable speed plus pulse

3Litre capacity bowl

1.5L Thermo Resist glass blender

Mini bowl with serrated blades

Show Less

• 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• If anyone has some red velvet material pm me I don’t need a big amount thanks 
    • The Daily Express comment was made, I expect, because some of the posts come over a little reactionary. But some of the discussion is incredibly simplistic, blaming for example a possible increase in some crimes due to improved street lighting and less vehicles. It's all rather complex, both the crime stats but also the factors behind it. Crims are often clever so and so's switching to wherever money can be made the easiest way, with the least chance of being caught. Many have switched to online/ID crime. There is the organised vs casual, local, national and international.  Casual could be naughty youth, addicts, or those just desperate for money/clothes/food. Planned vs opportunist - ie it is unlocked so I will nick it, example being scrappies nicking stuff from my garden. Cost of living, impact of Covid, the general feel bad factor as the world goes to war, exacerbated by climate change meaning mass movement of people, erosion of social care, mental health support, community groups, as pointed out under 14 years of Tory government and the unnecessary austerity Full and failing prison system Broken families and the like Lack of, or perceived lack of, career opportunities The general vulnerability of individuals band communities left behind, leading to things such as county lines The demand for illegal drugs including the professional classes Demand for stolen goods, including no doubt at times the professional classes. That's just off the top of my head, I'm no expert and have no easy solutions.     
    • Hi all !our cat is back home. 🥰
    • Yeah that bit confused me too because the bits of France I go to are very much not like Switzerland......
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In