Help needed re Lordship Lane parking

natsw

I wonder if anyone can help me? I have received a PCN today for parking in a bus Lane while taking my dog to the vet. As far as I knew I had parked in one of the 30 minute bays. It was just outside the coop. Is anyone nearby that could take a look for me? I can see there?s a bus lane between Ashbourne Grove and the crossing but then I thought it became parking bays. I certainly used to park here but I don?t live in the area anymore and perhaps things have changed. I?d really appreciate any help as I?d rather not do a 90 minute round?trip to check it out.

Depends what time you parked there as i think there are bus lane restrictions at certain times even in the bays. If possible can you post a picture of exactly where you were parked and for how long and I'm sure someone can help.

natsw Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I wonder if anyone can help me? I have received a

> PCN today for parking in a bus Lane while taking

> my dog to the vet. As far as I knew I had parked

> in one of the 30 minute bays. It was just outside

> the coop. Is anyone nearby that could take a look

> for me? I can see there?s a bus lane between

> Ashbourne Grove and the crossing but then I

> thought it became parking bays. I certainly used

> to park here but I don?t live in the area anymore

> and perhaps things have changed. I?d really

> appreciate any help as I?d rather not do a 90

> minute round?trip to check it out.

You?re absolutely right. I?ve just checked Google Street View (thanks @Moovart don?t know why I didn?t think of that!) and there?s no parking there before 10:00. That?ll teach me to try and be the early bird for once in my life. Thanks for all the help.

There's a CCTV van parked near the big st Christopher's hospice who monitors the buslane from 7am to 10am .he's there 5 days a week . like you people see the parking bays and maybe other cars parked and think its safe to park .I've told so many people who park before 10 am that they are being video by the CCTV van and even pointed to it on many occasions .and explained they are in abuslane .some people will move while other drivers.don't saying I'm in a parking bay where does it say buslane .I tell them to look at the signs or the 10ft letters painted on the road .even then some people will still leave their car where it is. then go off shopping..